Thursday 6 December 2012

Planning stage and Major Project update

Hi

After three weeks of typing, citing and referencing, my planning stage document for my graded unit is handed in. I found this exercise will be useful in the future. I intend on printing and binding this document as it will look good as part of a paperwork portfolio.

It's now time to move onto the next phase of the graded unit, major project and promotional material development stage.

For now its just a quick update on the delivery of my major project:

In short, I will be using a tapeless workflow for the following reasons:

- it is easier for capturing and ingestion onto an editing suite.
- most storage methods are SD cards and HDD drives, both of which store a large amount of data.

So that's one major decision out of the way.

I also have been in contact with potential crew for my major project, but nothing is set in stone until my finalised shooting schedule has been completed.

Many more updates to follow

Cheers
Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment