Monday 17 December 2012

Week Plan 17/12/2012

Hi folks,

It's the last week of college this week, just about time for a long awaited holiday. So heres a quick update on things.

My Graded Unit Planning Stage document has been marked and I have a one to one meeting to find out my mark and expected grade. Hopefully I don't have to remediate as I don't think I have the energy to re write something like that... I would still do it though.

Week Plan 17/12/2012

  • Major Project Pitch - Tuesday 18th is the day for pitching major projects for my class. We have to present our film idea and discuss budgeting, treatment, technical requirements etc to get 'funding' to use to create our films. I have looked out to Prezi once again. This presentation can be viewed on here.
  • Finish off any work which hasn't been completed yet. This will allow me to start 2013 with a clean sheet.
  • Major Project: continue working on developing characters, continue searching for actors, continue developing VFX shots to be created in Post Production.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment