Monday 7 January 2013

Happy New Year and Week Plan 01/07/2013

Happy New Year!

It has been an awesome Christmas and New Year, and after a 2 week break, its back down to driving forward my Major Project and Showreel.

Firsts things first, my vimeo channel has been created where I will upload some of my VFX tests (a link will be posted once I comply with vimeos video compression standards).

I have contacted Telford Acting School, asking for my main actors for my major project. More info to follow...

Week Plan 07/01/2013:
  • Arrange Crew members for filming in March: A Camera operator and a Make-up artist have been secured so far, my mission is to employ at least 2 more to pull this project off.
  • Liase with other class mates to work out available dates for everyone to avoid confusion later on.
  • Start Major Project Production File.
  • Begin storyboarding 30 title sequence for the Animation section of my Graded Unit.

That's it more me folks

Cheers
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment