Thursday 24 January 2013

Semester 2 Update, Animation and Work Experience

Hi folks,

Here's the update:

I have started semester 2 of my HND and the pressure is back on. I am still looking for actors and have contacted both Telford and Napier Acting schools. I have now posted an ad on Gumtree which can be viewed here.

Now I am currently planning my opening sequence for both my Animation Unit and Opening Titles for my short film 'Damage'. The brief is to produce a 30 sec animation, so I have split up the project into 6 5 sec shots to start with. At the moment I have began work on an establishing shot of a meteor flying towards Earth, as well as some test shots of Newspaper headlines talking of the Disaster. I will be producing a small production file for this project to keep everything up to date. This file will include a budget, treatment and shot breakdowns. The finished version will be uploaded to vimeo and youtube as a trailer for the film.

In other news, I have completed a first version of the sky arts sting competition. The video can be found here. Any Comments would be great and would help me make it better.

Now for a work experience update:

I have definitely got work experience lined up for a week with 20 20 Productions in Edinburgh, which is great. But I am currently in the process of trying to get more work with Freakworks in Edinburgh also. The more work experience, the better. So I have contacted them, hopefully this pulls off...

Well thats it for now. More posts to follow

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment