Tuesday 15 January 2013

Week Plan 14/01/2013 and Production Update

Hi folks,

Here's this weeks plan:


  • Continue searching for Actors.
  • Arrange a production meeting with crew members to sort out job arrangements - contracts have been sorted out, amounts need to be sorted out for the duration of the shoot.
  • Continue location search - finding a flat will be tougher than I thought... I asked Edinburgh Film Focus about their locations and the cheapest flat was £500 a day, so back to the drawing board. 
My crew members for the shoot as it stands are:

Simon Messer - Camera
Dan Fairhurst - Sound
Jamie Herriot - Lights
Hair and Makeup - Charlene Sives 

My scheduled filming dates are the week beginning the 18th - 21st of March. 

Lastly, I have one location secured so far - the Video Studio. 

Well that's it for the now.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment