Monday 6 May 2013

MikeStruthersMedia Tshirt!

Hi folks,

I thought it would be a cool idea to create my on t-shirt with 'Mike Struthers Media' on it. So when I made image in Photoshop, it looked great with reflections etc, but when I uploaded a tiff to the t shirt printing company 'StreetShirts', it came back saying the image was too large. So I settled for a Jpeg which printed out not so good...


The image had much more colour depth and the reflection I made didn't show up very well, so its back to the drawing board. More research must be done to create a better T shirt, but here's what I have learned.

  • Make the image a reasonable size, so there is less room for error when it is printed.
  • Try and find a t shirt printing company that prints higher quality images.
More on this soon.

Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment