Monday 13 May 2013

Graded Unit Submission!

Today is the day I have finally submitted my graded unit (development stage) after months of graft.

My Graded Unit can be found on my website.
Creating a promotional material package for myself was a good experience, and I will continue to use the skills I have learned on this course to progress in the Creative Industries. Over the course of the Graded Unit, here is a track of changes which happened throughout the development stage:
  • Vimeo Channel - Once I created an account, I found that there were upload restrictions such as file size caps of 2GB a week, unless you set up a PRO account... For just now, I will stick with Youtube's player although I intend on building an HTML5 video player to show my media.
  • My showreel ended up at a duration of 1 minute when I had originally planned 2 minutes. But after a peer review, I found that my showreel was too short and needed more material in it.
  • Overall, I followed my week by week schedule (which I was very surprised about!). 

Next step is to sum up my Graded Unit in my Evaluation, this is the last section of my course and I can get my grade from there...

No comments:

Post a Comment