Wednesday 12 June 2013

Work experience - A Runner Job

On top of the graded unit and all my other stuff for college, I put my name down for some work experience as a runner on a feature film set in Edinburghs city centre.

I then was contacted to start work at 6.30am at their unit base near the location.

I loved the experience, it was very hectic from the start of the day right through til 7pm.

During filming I was part of a team of runners helping lock off areas of the set during takes. This task proved more difficult than I had thought, some people walk very fast... however I managed to find my feet after a couple hours of doing it.

In the end, I was asked back for two more days, so I officially have 3 days experience on a film set... not that impressive but a start.

For more info about my work experiences and projects I have worked on my website

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment