Wednesday 12 June 2013

HND completed- the next step

Hi folks.

Thursday the 14th of June is the final day of my college years and I am successfully leaving with an A in my graded unit. This year was really good for pushing me to think and research about what I really wanted to do in the creative industries. VFX is still the field I want to pursue. At the moment, I have been reading VES Handbook of Visual Effects. This is an education into the history and common practices in the visual effects industry. This will be a good grounding to give me a more clear idea of how to pursue my target.

Now. The next step after college is now getting an honours degree in Creative Computing. I plan on continuing working with my promotional material, making regular videos, and update my website with all my projects I am working on. My next major target is to get a summer internship with Framestore in London. I will work as hard as I can to get this job. It's going to be a tough couple of years. But I think I can do it.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment