Friday 22 February 2013

Cast Meeting and Project update

Hi folks,

Here's the update about the meeting I had yesterday:

I met up with my main actor, Martyn, who would be playing the main character Chris. Unfortunately, Felicity (playing Amy) could not make it to the meeting. However, I filled in Martyn with the details of the shoot and the terms of the acting agreement. In addition, I had Martyn sign both a Cast Agreement and Release form. Now I need to get the same forms signed by Felicity and that will set everything in stone...hopefully.

I am planning to schedule a crew production meeting next week to keep the crew involved the progress of the Pre Production phase. I also plan to schedule a quick rehearsal with both actors. This meeting will allow the actors to meet and act with each other, take some photographs of them as a 'couple' (for the picture in the locket and picture frame in the film).

On another note, I am still working to the deadline for my Animation Unit. Once this project I will upload to vimeo and use as a trailer.

That's all for the now

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment