Monday 18 February 2013

Location meeting

Here's a quick update on locations.

I have been in contact with the writer of my script and he has confirmed that I can use part of his apartment and the staircase leading to it. I have received photos of the location and they suit the films look.

As I searched further into locations, after searching on booking.com I found apartments serviced by staycity. I contacted them asking to use an apartment for the day. The costs for this are as follows:

£85  for the apartment
£15 for a parking permit
And am optional £10 for an early check in.

I am considering to use the early check in to get the most out of filming. So total costs will be £110. This will be added to final budget after the project is finished.

That's it for now.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment