Sunday 28 April 2013

GU2 Presentation and Week Plan 29/04/2013

Hi folks,

I may have missed last weeks week plan updates so here is a quick run down of what happened...

I started working on a quiz show for my Multi-camera Assessment at the start of June, so the proposal was completed and submitted, the next step is to start a script to be submitted for Tuesday 30th April. There will be a post about my quiz show this week.

On another note, my Graded Unit 2 development deadline is coming (7th of May) and I must show my promotional material to my class for a peer review, which I am not looking forward to, but criticism is a good thing so I can improve my promotional material in the future. If you haven't seen my promotional material it can be found here.

Week plan 29/04/2013

  • Submit Animation Unit - I have uploaded the images required and I am now going to submit the final version to be graded. This unit has been haunting me for a few months now, so I will be happy once it has been submitted.
  • Present Promotional Material for Peer Review
  • Start Evaluation for Graded Unit 2 Evaluation stage - the final stage in the Graded Unit which sums up everything over the course of the year.
  • Submit Major Project and supporting paperwork - The final film must be handed in along with the last bits of paperwork, then that is done.
  • Continue working on Multi Camera Unit - This is the last and final unit of my HND, this should be fun...
Well there is a lot of work left to do, but now that the end of the year is coming, it is not long before it is all done and I move on to University. More on that later...

Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment