Friday 12 April 2013

Showreel 1st Version Done

Hi folks,

Today has been a productive day. I have completed a version of my showreel ready to submit for an internship application for 8 weeks in London. I am happy with the first version and will be uploaded to the website tonight. It can also be viewed here.

When I started editing my showreel together, I realised that I did not have enough material to make a 2 minute video, so as a compromise, I cut everything down into a short and sweet one minute. Here is a breakdown of the material I used:

  • Footage from my major project last year - Music: Its Not So Easy, including the music video and opening title sections.
  • Motion graphics tests using Trapcode Particular.
  • Footage from 'Damage', the short film I finished yesterday!
  • Footage from the 'White Rabbit' music video I did all VFX for.
  • A 'Sky Arts' animation which I submitted for a Motion Graphics competition.
  • And an ident animation which I created on my weeks work placement at '2020 Productions'.
Now that I have uploaded it, I will send it off to other people in the same position as me, to get feedback to make my next projects much better, also will be a great networking strategy too...

If there are any comments on my showreel, don't hesitate to tell me.


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment