Friday 12 April 2013

Website is Live!

Hi folks,

After coming up with a design with my web developer, making some changes with colour scheme and video players etc, my website showcasing all my media all in one place is now live for everyone to see!
Mike Struthers Media can be viewed here.

I am really happy with the layout and I can only add material from here on. But I will make sure that I keep it to one page as I like that type of design.

In addition, I purchased my domain and web hosting through GoDaddy.com which is a great website that does great deals to set up your own website, I then set up my log in details to my FTP server and I am free to own this website for a year for under £30.

For more information about me, please visit my website, which contains all my media and projects I have been part of.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment