Monday 8 April 2013

Update and Week Plan 08/04/2013

Hi Folks,

I have been up to my eyeballs in work for my major project editing, colour grading, audio mixing and compositing. Plus I had another project where I was doing the compositing for a music video which will be edited and shared with the world soon.

I am almost complete the first rough cut of the film and working on the music and foley sounds to make the film sound better than just dialogue. So I am turning to www.audionetwork.com. A very useful royalty free music bank which has thousands of songs which can be purchased with a student license (which has limits on it) for £0.83, which is a great price for great quality music.

But the big news for me is an internship for 8 weeks in the summer at Framestore in London, I would love this opportunity, so I am rushing to gather all my promotional material together (including my showreel, completed projects, Facebook page, Twitter page, blog etc) all to be viewed on my website. So I contacted the web developer I hired to help me, and began the design and layout of the website, all that needs done now, is purchasing the domain and web hosting. The deadline is Thursday, there is going to be a few sleepless nights getting this turned out but should be fun...

Week Plan 08/04/2013

I have missed a few weeks now, but here it is again...
  • Complete Fine cut of film and upload to Youtube.
  • Complete all supporting paperwork that goes with my Major Project to have it done and ready to submit.
  • Purchase domain  and web hosting for the website to be uploaded.
  • Create a Youtube playlist of all my material to be embedded into my website along with all my social media timelines.
  • Fill out Framestore application and submit.
  • After all this is done. Iron out all the loose ends with the Animation Unit and have it ready to submit.
Its a busy week as always...

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment