Monday 15 April 2013

Update and Week Plan 15/04/2013

Hi folks,

Here is another update on my week. Now that most of my promotional material is now live and up on my website which looks great (check it out here), it is now time to continue fine tweaking my showreel so it is ready for a peer review session that will be held on the 30th of April.

I recieved feedback on my work experience unit and I must complete an evaluation of the entire work experience class from my initial CV creation, to the end of the work experience.

In addition, supporting paperwork for my film must be completed to finish off my production file and finish off my Graded Unit Paperwork also.

So heres the plan:
  • Complete Work Experience evaluation to finish off that unit - a 500 word evaluation over the work experience unit as a whole.
  • Complete the last stages of my Major Project - submit entire edit folder including EDL (Edit Decision List) along with a Programme as Completed form, an updated budget and a Sound FX breakdown.
  • Update main budget which was created in the Planning Stage of the Graded Unit - Change overall figures to find out what the projects actually cost and compare the results in a final Graded Unit Evaluation.
So it's a pretty grueling paperwork week, but there is only a few weeks left for the college year, it will be worth it.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment