Tuesday 27 November 2012

Brass project update and Week plan 25/11/2012

Hi,

This post is a bit late but here it goes...

I finished burning the iso file for the pure brass concert and handed on to my lecturer to burn the dvds and send them out to the client. It was a fun experience working on this, but one thing I have learned is don't take on more than one project at a time. This allows more focus to go into the project. Apart from that problem, it was good experience and would do it again.

Anyway...
Here's the plan for this week:

- I have completed my schedule and budget sections of the planning stage document. So I will spend the rest of this week completing the first draft, then fix any problems with it with the remaining time before the deadline

- I have began a working up some 'roughs' for the sky arts sting competition. So further work will go into developing my idea for this competition.

Well that's it for just now.

Cheers

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment