Monday 19 November 2012

Pre Production Pitch and Week Plan

Hi.

Here's the update:

Did my pre production pitch today. All went well and the feedback was great. So I now continue on to finish off my planning stage document and from then on, its the fun bit. My presentation can be found at Graded Unit 2 Planning Pitch.

Also, I managed to get a lot of backlogged work done today. I finished the majority of the VFX for 'Prisoner', I completely underestimated how long this would take me to composite, however the job is just about done... I have completed the Pure Brass Concert edit ready for output, now the problem is I require export the file as an image (.iso file) so that multiple copies of a DVD can be authored. Another problem is that I wanted to export it in full Blu Ray res, So it's exporting now and estimated at 2 days. Great. More updates to follow on this.

Now, here's my week plan:

Complete estimated budget for planning stage.
Collate all paperwork for side projects ('Prisoner', 'Green Screen Shoot' Pure Brass Concert).
Produce an .iso file for the Pure Brass Project (Final Output)

And thats it for now.

Cheers
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment