Monday 5 November 2012

Graded unit 2- Stage 1

Hi folks.
Another post. So here it goes.
After my graded unit class today at college, I have realised there is a large planning stage document that needs to be submitted along with my presentation. So from now on, to manage my time, I am writing weekly plans down to keep myself on track. This will be a post every Monday.

Week beginning 5th Nov:

  • Write contents page for planning stage document- this will allow me to keep everything organised so I don't waffle.
  • My green screen reel is to be completed before my next shoot on Thursday morning.
  • In addition, paperwork is to be completed for the green screen shoot. The paperwork will include a budget, schedule etc. This will add to my pre production paperwork.
  • Production meeting- this is to be held at around 12 to 1. The script has been passed around and a rough storyboard and shot list can be drawn up. Also we will discuss all other business at this meeting.
  • Begin a Pre Production Schedule for my Promotional Material - This will take some time to sort out, so I'm tackling it first. 
  • Continue preparing pre production speech on 'Prezi'.
Well that's the plan for this week. There will be further posts on each item as I complete them.

Until next time
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment