Thursday 1 November 2012

Recent work

Here's the news:

I have started compositing the green screen footage shot last Thursday and adding a background with some effects etc. During this, I have noticed that some of the shots were shot incorrectly (wrong perspective, shot type). So for next time... plan the shots I intend to film.
The reel is close to being completed and exported for monday 5th November.

Anyway I have arranged to do another green screen shoot with a bigger crew of my class mates. We have all positions sorted including a writer who will write a 60 second script, lighting operator, production assistant, sound, 2 camera ops and a 2 people working on the Post Production including myself. This shoot will take place on Thursday 8th of November. In order to get the best experience for everybody, we have tried to get people who were interested to take on the role they wish to persue professionally. Hopefully this works...

With my first pre production deadline coming up on the 19th, I have almost completed my pitch outline. I will be using the presenting medium, Prezi. Once I have finished the planning document, I will be sorting out my pitch.

Major Project: I have received a story outline from my writer. I will look over this, find out what I like and suggest changes (if any), then I will have a meeting with him today to dicuss the story.

Plans for the future: I have started the saving for an imac to give me the perfect tool to finish my major project next year. I have also added to this list trapcode particular, a particle system plugin for after effects. This plugin is essential to the VFX of my major project as I feel After Effects pre installed plugins just aren't enough.

Well that's all from me just now.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment