Tuesday 13 November 2012

Update on client work and week plan

Hi folks.

First of all, an update on client work:

I have completed converting the footage into SD proxies. I have started an assembly edit for the first half of the gig. Mostly everything gas went well except a glitch in the audio and a slight syncing issue. These problems will be dealt with and shouldn't cause too much harm. I have estimated that this project will be finished, colour corrected (a possible colour grade) and author a dvd by the end of this week. Updates to follow...

As for my week plan:

The footage for the 'prisoner' project must be completed by Thursday afternoon to be passed onto the editor. This job should only take around 3 hours (I hope).

Pre production pitch - the deadline for my promotional materials pitch is next Monday and I have completed the design of the presentation. Just need to practice it now.

Come up with a design brief for my website - lucky for me, my sister is a professional web developer, so she has kindly accepted the job of coding a website for me. So I will meet with her on saturday and discuss website designs I have come up with.

So another busy week. However all these tasks should be completed by the end of this week...

Cheers
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment